Cookies ensuring adequate website performance. Our website is using cookies for:
- Forwarding information from one page to the next;
- Saving settings for optimal video display, such as required buffer size and screen resolution details;
- Reading your browser settings to optimise display of our website on your screen;
- Evening out traffic load of the website to ensure its availability.
Our website is using cookies for:
- monitoring the number of visitors on our website pages;
- monitoring the time that each visitor spends on our website pages;
- determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website;
- assessing which sections of our website should be updated;
- optimisation of our website.
Please find below a list of cookies we placed:
|Functionality:||We place cookies to gain a better insight into the behaviour of people visiting this website. This information is used to improve the user experience of this website and other channels applied by this website.|
|Expiration:||Max. 2 years|
|Cookies:||_hjClosedSurveyInvites, _hjDonePolls, _hjMinimizedPolls, _hjDoneTestersWidgets, _hjMinimizedTestersWidgets, _hjDoneSurveys, _hjIncludeInSample, _hjUserId|
|Functionality:||The script and the cookies provide insights into the website behavior of the user. The website and other used channels can be improved and optimized.|
|Expiration:||max. 1 year|
|When uploaded:||after opt-in|
The cookies that third parties place and the potential data they collect with such cookies are subject to the statements of these parties on their respective websites. Please note that these statements are subject to change. We have no influence on third-party statements and conditions.
Which cookies can be placed by Open.DC on other websites than www.lemonpi.io?
|d.lemonpi.io||src0_xxxx||Only applicable when the advertiser uses the Smart Open.DC Pixel on their Website: Stores the propositions the user has visited on the advertiser’s website. This cookie is read by Open.DC ads to show more relevant content.||30 days|
|d.lemonpi.io||lpc||Only applicable when the advertiser has implemented Open.DC Conversion Pixels on their Website: Stores timestamp and id of a ‘conversion’ for an advertiser’s ad campaign. This is to gather anonymous performance data of ad campaigns and to exclude already purchased propositions from future ads.||30 days|
|lemonpi.io||lpuid||Only applicable on advertisers who use Open.DC in combination with the Open.DC [m]Insights sync: Stores a unique Open.DC User ID in the cookie to use for more relevant ads.||24 months|