LemonPI Platform Privacy Statement
Greenhouse Group B.V. created a technology platform – LemonPI – that third parties, mostly advertising specialists, can use to build, configure and manage dynamic creatives (hereinafter referred to as: “Platform”). The platform is designed to enable these third parties to use non-personally identifiable data (hereinafter referred to as: “Information”) to serve viewers custom/relevant messages at the moment of ad impression for online behavioural advertising (OBA).
For more information about online behavioural advertising (OBA) and user choices please visit: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
The LemonPI platform privacy statement
Effective August 22, 2016
This Privacy Statement describes LemonPI’s practices and policies with regard to the Information. It only applies to LemonPI. It does not state the practices or policies of third parties using the Platform, or the websites or apps on which ads are shown while using the Platform, or any other use of the Platform by any other party.
What information do we collect and use?
LemonPI does not collect and/or use sensitive personal data such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health and sex life. LemonPI collects and/or uses Information on the Platform which can contain the following:
- Information about browser, device & operating system
- Url address of the web page visited including any header information
- Geographic location
- Actions performed within a web page
- Information derived from content of a web page
- Any derivative of the above
How do we collect information?
The Platform uses, amongst others, the following techniques to collect non-personally identifiable information: cookies, geo-information service, browser-string.
For what purposes do we use the information?
- The Platform enables LemonPI’s customers to target dynamic creatives on real-time determined information
- Particular advertising-related purposes for which LemonPI clients may use the Information they collect on the Platform include:
- Showing ads in a particular sequence
- Customizing ads to a particular geographic region
- Customizing ads to a particular device, browser, operating system
- Customizing ad to a specific date/time
- Customizing ad based on the viewed products on the advertiser website
- Showing ads based on website behaviour of the advertiser website
- Determining which ads perform and which don’t
- Reporting aggregated statistics regarding, for example, the effectiveness of online advertising campaigns
Typically, third parties using a platform, such as the LemonPI Platform, they own the data that they provide to and collect through the Platform. While the LemonPI Platform is designed to use only non-personally identifiable information, when clients remove their data from the Platform, their use of data is governed by their own privacy policies and applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
What information does LemonPI share with third parties?
LemonPI may, to operate, analyze or enhance LemonPI’s services, provide data collected on the Platform to third parties, for example, but not limited to, clients, partners, and service providers. LemonPI may provide to or enable others to collect Information for purposes of detecting and preventing malicious activity or invalid traffic. In addition, LemonPI may disclose such Information in the event we reasonably suspect malicious activity or invalid traffic or when we believe that we are legally required to do so. LemonPI may also share Information derived from the Platform, including, for example, statistics about Platform activity. Finally, we may transfer Platform Information to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other corporate change.
How is the information stored and how long is it kept?
- LemonPI uses generally accepted industry security standards on the Platform.
- Information stored in the platform is retained in the Platform in aggregated form. Aggregated data is used for reporting and analysis and this is also stored in the Platform.
Changes to this Policy
We may, from time to time, change our practices with regard to Information collected and used by LemonPI Platform. Changes will be reflected in this Platform Privacy Statement. However, if we were to make material changes, those changes would not be applied to Information collected prior to the changes.
For questions or complaints regarding OBA data or its use please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also write us at the address below.
LemonPI, Emmasingel 25, 5611 AZ, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Greenhouse Group B.V. and its subsidiaries, under which LemonPI, take the privacy of its users very seriously, and will process and use the personal information you have provided in a secure way. The processing of personal data by Greenhouse Group is registered with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (“Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). This document explains the Privacy Statement for Greenhouse Group. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully.
1. Who is Greenhouse Group?
Greenhouse Group can be contacted on the following details:
- Greenhouse Group B.V.
- De Admirant
- Emmasingel 25
- 5611 AZ Eindhoven
- The Netherlands
Telephone: +31 (0)402352121
2. What information is collected and processed by Greenhouse Group?
The provision of Personal Data is not required
Greenhouse Group proposes that the provision of Personal Data – i.e., data that is directly or indirectly traceable to a natural person – is usually not required. As a visitor you can choose whether to provide personal information or not. However, it is sometimes necessary to provide Personal Data, such as your IP address for the operation of the Greenhouse Group websites.
You can fill out contact forms on the Greenhouse Group websites, in order to send an email to Greenhouse Group. Your e-mail can be forwarded to Greenhouse Group employees, including the person to whom you are possibly addressing the email. To be able to send an email you need to submit your name and email address. It is entirely up to you whether you want to add non-requested Personal Data in the message, but this is not necessary.
3. For what purposes will Greenhouse Group use the information collected?
Greenhouse Group will use the Personal Data collected about you for the following purposes:
- to best be able to present the websites to you;
- to facilitate and optimise your use of the websites;
- to address your complaints, suggestions, and answer your questions;
- to establish anonymous statistical information based on automatically generated information to secure the websites;
- to customise online campaigns based on your surfing habits;
- to enable social media integration on the websites;
- to buy advertising space at advertising space auctions in the most efficient way and as inexpensively as possible;
- to provide your information to third parties on the basis of laws and regulations, or if Greenhouse Group considers it appropriate in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Use by third parties
Greenhouse Group shall not provide your Personal Data to third parties for direct marketing purposes (e.g. for sending advertising) without your explicit consent. However, Greenhouse Group will share your Personal Data with its subsidiaries and other companies, of which Greenhouse Group consists.
Greenhouse Group can provide your Personal Data to third parties insofar that this information cannot personally be traced to you, and therefore is not Personal Information (such as automatically generated information, with the exclusion of your IP address). Finally Greenhouse Group may provide your information to third parties if required to do so on the basis of legal provisions, it is compelled to do so due to litigation and/or in the event it considers it necessary in order to protect its own rights.
4. In what way does Greenhouse Group protect Personal Information?
Greenhouse Group has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
5. Storing your data
Greenhouse Group stores your Personal Data no longer than necessary for the realization of the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
6. Cognizance and improvement of your data
If you would like to know what data Greenhouse Group has recorded about you, you can contact email@example.com. To prevent any abuse Greenhouse Group may ask you to identify yourself adequately. In the case of access to Personal Data, linked to a cookie, then you must also send a copy of the cookie in question.
Greenhouse Group will notify you within four weeks if Greenhouse Group is processing Personal Data about you. If this is the case, Greenhouse Group will send you a complete overview of the Personal Data that Greenhouse Group is processing about you.
On the basis of the provided overview, you can request that Greenhouse Group, at reasonable intervals, improves or supplements the Personal Data, or deletes or blocks such data, if it is factually incorrect, is incomplete or irrelevant for the purpose or purposes of processing, or otherwise being processed in violation of a statutory provision. Greenhouse Group will let you know if, or to what extent, Greenhouse Group will comply with the request within four weeks.
7. How far does the responsibility of Greenhouse Group reach?
This Privacy Statement may be modified. These changes will be announced on our websites.
Should you have any further questions about this Privacy Statement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.